Create positive change in your life today with Hypnotherapy
Harnessing the most healing potential
you have, the mind
As a Hypnotherapist, I help support you to retrain your mind and reframe your beliefs to change your future. More in line with your desires.
- Frustrated, feel stuck and entangled in unhelpful patterns, habits or behaviours?
- Exhausted or fed up with feeling a certain way and you want to feel a more energised, vibrant and happier you?
- Unsure of what’s holding you back from moving forward or stuck from life events you’ve experienced?
Whilst the past cannot be changed, the hypnotherapy I provide works to heal past emotional pain through a series of therapeutic techniques and bespoke support.
Whatever role you play in life, parent, partner, friend, colleague or leader, I imagine you want to be your very best, not just for yourself but for those around you.
I offer a safe, trusted and confidential space to explore more fully and develop an approach tailored to you to move forward.
Do you want…
- To stop feeling the way you currently do?
- To discover what is really holding you back?
- To feel happier, resilient and more confident?
- To move forward without fear or worry?
I know too well how challenging life events can affect our wellbeing and stop us from living the life we desire.
Hypnotherapy has the ability to positively change the way in which we use our mind, which control the perceptions and patterns that dictate our attitude and behaviour to stimuli that we may face in our everyday life, often deeply rooted in the subconscious beliefs we have made about ourselves, others or our situations.
Hypnotherapy in Berkshire and Worldwide
What can Hypnotherapy help with?
Hypnotherapy can help with many conditions and concerns including (but not exhaustive of);
- Sleep issues and insomnia (see below for more on sleep)
- Self-esteem: thoughts and feelings about yourself
- Self-worth: you, your worth and value
- Confidence building
- Setting boundaries and saying no
- Overcoming blocks
- Negative self talk and limited beliefs
- Derailing and unhelpful behaviours
- Relationships issues
- Fears and worries
- Public speaking
- Grief and Loss
I offer face to face sessions in Maidenhead, Berkshire welcoming those from surrounding areas of London, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and online worldwide.
“I’ve always had a really difficult relationship with my parents but never really knew where it stemmed from. I’ve always struggled with self-confidence and self-belief and following the death of my dad a few years ago I’d really struggled to come to terms with my additional caring responsibilities for my Mum. The difference hypnotherapy with Joanne has made to my life since the first sessions has been astounding. I feel so much lighter now! I know that the understanding I’ve taken from it will continue to shape my life in future too!”
– Emma | IT Manager
“I wanted an all-round healthier lifestyle, and improved relationship with food. Joanne helped me identify triggers, past patterns and route causes that led to my current less helpful mind set and beliefs in relation to exercise, food and whole self-perception. I now find it so much easier to make more all-round healthier choices. Joanne’s style and warmth it is easy to open up to an emotional or practical conversation if you are looking to make a difference in future thinking, change habits of thought and reach your desired outcome. The whole experience was worthwhile and will be everlasting.”
– Anon Male
Do you find yourself…
- Experiencing annoyance due to insufficient sleep, despite attempting different approaches?
- Feeling anxious and tense throughout your busy workday?
- Exhibiting irritability or irrationality, and reduced focus and performance as a result?
- Increasingly hungry possibly caused by lack of sleep , leading to fluctuations in your blood sugar levels?
- Seeing a decline in your creativity and a diminished ability to maintain a healthy perspective?
If this is you, you may want to explore the benefits of hypnotherapy for sleep or take a look at my bespoke one-to-one sleep coaching and therapy programme to begin improving your sleep health today.
Rapid Transformational Therapy
The Hypnotherapy I practice is Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT). A contemporary therapeutic intervention designed for more rapid results between 1-3 sessions.
Hypnotherapy is outcome driven, yet unlike coaching it works by exploring much deeper origins of beliefs, thoughts, feelings and experiences that drive unwanted presenting patterns of thought and behaviour. It is a powerful modality which brings the ‘unknown into the known’ through exploring the past to better understand how what happened is continuing to influence your everyday life.
What is Rapid Transformational Therapy?
RTT is based on the science of Neuroplasticity and Hypnotherapy and includes the beneficial principles of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy and latest Neuroscience.
Most find hypnotherapy deeply experiential, informative, relaxing, empowering, transforming and ultimately life affirming. You might want to explore my FAQs.
It is understandable that no-one really wants to be in a never ending cycle of feeling less than optimal. This has seen Rapid Transformational Therapy continue to grow significant momentum, global following and popularity due to the speed at which it works, going deeper to tackle the root cause and allowing you to heal yourself.
Ready and committed to develop yourself to feel a healthier, happier you?
Feel Stronger, Healthier and Happier